Our Hot Chachalate mix is made with our 75% Tanzania Chachalate which gives it wonderful red-fruity flavours.
Since we use real chocolate (not cocoa powder), adding only part of the milk at first is important to emulsify the chocolate and make a smooth, well-incorporated drink.
Each jar contains six servings.
What you need:
Makes one chocolate-y mug
- 200g Milk or Milk Alternative
- 30g Hot Chachalate Mix
- Heat up 200g milk to a simmer (not a boil)
- Add 30g Hot Chachalate mix to a mug
- Pour 1/3 of the warm milk into the mug
- Whisk until mixture is smooth (make a ganache)
- Add and mix the rest of the milk until incorporated
The weather got me feeling like hot chocolate♬ original sound - Matt Ifield
Ingredients: Chocolate (Cocoa beans, sugars (organic cane sugar)), Organic Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum)